FREE on-demand Required Ethics Compliance Training AB 1234 for districts who Join CSDA before December 31! Join Today! »
View all of the upcoming professional development opportunities offered by the California Special Districts Association. Sign up today! »
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Professional Development departmentRead More »
- Tehachapi Area Workshop for New Board Members
- Two New Board Member Training Workshops
- Just Added! Ethics Workshop in the Fresno Area
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Member Services departmentRead More »
- 2017 Membership Dues Now Payable Online
- New Members Approved at Annual Conference
- Paying More Than 4 Percent Interest?
We represent and provide legislative services for all.
Little Hoover Hearing Special District Adaptation to Climate [INFRASTRUCTURE, INNOVATION, AND INVESTMENT]Little Hoover Hearing Special District Adaptation to Climate On October 27 from 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. in State Capitol Room 437, the Little Hoover Commission will hold its second hearing as part of its reexamination of its May 2000 report, “Special Districts: Relics of the Past or Resources for… Read More »
- Provide Feedback on Local Cap-and-Trade Funding [REVENUE, FINANCES, AND TAXATION]
- CSDA Called to Testify at SB 272 Informational Hearing [GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY]
- Governor Defends Against Increased Workers’ Comp Costs [HUMAN RESOURCES AND PERSONNEL]