September is the best month to join CSDA! Join by September 30 to get 15 months of member benefits for the price of 12! Find out more »
View all of the upcoming professional development opportunities offered by the California Special Districts Association. Sign up today! »
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Professional Development departmentRead More »
- Important Information About Your CSDA Annual Conference Hotel Reservation
- Thanks to these Annual Conference Sponsors
- Don’t Be Left Out: Plan Ahead for Pre-Conference Activities
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Member Services departmentRead More »
- Join One or More CSDA Committees for 2017
- Six Weeks and Counting!
- Member Benefit: “GIS as a Service”
We represent and provide legislative services for all.
Little Hoover Hearing Special District Adaptation to Climate [INFRASTRUCTURE, INNOVATION, AND INVESTMENT]Little Hoover Hearing Special District Adaptation to Climate On October 27 from 9:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. in State Capitol Room 437, the Little Hoover Commission will hold its second hearing as part of its reexamination of its May 2000 report, “Special Districts: Relics of the Past or Resources for… Read More »
- Provide Feedback on Local Cap-and-Trade Funding [REVENUE, FINANCES, AND TAXATION]
- CSDA Called to Testify at SB 272 Informational Hearing [GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY]
- Governor Defends Against Increased Workers’ Comp Costs [HUMAN RESOURCES AND PERSONNEL]