From July 1 – August 31, new members will receive 20% off dues for the first year. This is your community, let’s make it stronger together. Act today! Find out more »
View all of the upcoming professional development opportunities offered by the California Special Districts Association. Sign up today! »
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Professional Development departmentRead More »
- Need to Know More about Public Engagement?
- CEQA 101 and 201 Workshops in Sacramento
- Board Secretary/Clerk Conference: Register Now!
Read the latest news from CSDA’s Member Services departmentRead More »
- Are You Hiring?
- Join One or More CSDA Committees for 2017
- New Additions to Online Sample Documents Library
We represent and provide legislative services for all.Read More »
- Climate Change Funding Proposals [REVENUE, FINANCES, AND TAXATION]
- CSDA Will Testify Before Little Hoover Commission [GOVERNANCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY]
- Gut-and-Amend Mandates Employee Orientations [HUMAN RESOURCES AND PERSONNEL]