mb110811_puzzleThrough membership in CSDA, your agency has access to a host of discounts and special programs designed especially for the special district community. These programs can save you time, effort and money. Be sure to check out these value-added benefits with discounts of 10, 20 and even 50 percent savings on products and services you need, including:
- Special district purchasing card – Bank of the West
- Risk management services - SDRMA
- Tax-exempt financing – CSDA Finance Corporation
- National purchasing cooperative – U.S. Communities
- Pooled investment options – CalTRUST
- GASB 45 trust program – PARS
- Website development – WebCentrics
- HR compliance products – CalChamber
- And many more more!
Click here for a complete listing of the value-added benefits your district could be enjoying.