Special districts and organizations providing services to and representing special districts’ interests are invited to join the National Special Districts Coalition (NSDC) on a risk-free, three-month trial basis between February 1 and July 31, 2023.
NSDC is the only national organization representing and advocating for all types of special districts at the federal level and continues to advance legislative priorities for the nation’s 35,000 special districts and building capacity to grants resources and other value-added benefits for its members.
Click Here for the 3-Month NSDC Trial Member Application
Now is the time to join, risk-free, as NSDC ramps up its advocacy on 2023 legislative priorities to better “special district” in federal law and to ensure their eligibility for relevant federally funded programs for local governments, and to establish a pilot federal program to close community gaps in water infrastructure for firefighting.
Associations and special districts participating in the Trial Membership Program will receive associate and affiliate member benefits:
- Standing invitation to join monthly NSDC Legislative Committee meetings for involvement in policy discussions and to hear the latest legislative developments out of Washington, D.C.
- Access to grant resources for special districts through NSDC’s partnership with The Ferguson Group.
- Weekly updates of newly announced federal funding opportunities of interest for special districts.
- Special alerts and reports offering deeper dives into major legislation and policy topics.
- Access to a growing network of special districts stakeholders across the nation.
- Invites to attend NSDC associate and affiliate member events.
- Direct involvement in special districts grassroots initiatives and support for legislative meetings.