How do I change my CSDA emails or CSDA Communities notifications?
To change how frequently you get emails from your subscribed Communities:
- Log onto csda.net
- Click your photo or profile icon
- Scroll down and choose My CSDA Account
- Select Manage My Subscriptions from the links on the left-hand side of the page
The upper half of the page lets you opt in or out of email notifications directly from CSDA. You can also opt out of physical mailings. The 'Notification Settings' area controls the Communities notifications you may receive. For each Community you're subscribed to, you can toggle between Real Time, Daily Digest, and No Email.
- Real Time sends you notifications as discussions and other content appears in the Community.
- Daily Digest sends a once-a-day summary of everything that happened in the Community in the last 24 hours.
- No Email turns off all notifications from that Community.
You can also get one Consolidated Digest instead of multiple Digests! A Consolidated Digest bundles notifications from multiple Communities into a single email, sent once per day or per week, keeping you up to date on multiple Communities while minimizing congestion in your inbox.
This setting is most commonly employed by setting all the Communities you wish to include in the Consolidated Digest to No Email, then checking the box for each under the Consolidated Daily or Weekly Digest column, depending on how frequently you want to receive these digests.
If you need assistance with your notification settings, please contact email@example.com.