CSDA is happy to announce some exciting updates coming soon to www.csda.net. We are rolling out an improved user interface with many new features designed to help you thrive in your role with your special district. In order for you and the others at your district to fully access these features, we are requesting a unique email address for each public official and staff member on your roster. The new user interface will no longer allow duplicate email addresses to be entered in our database.
Your unique email address will allow you to:
• Register online for workshops, webinars, and conferences
• Track trainings attended and print certificates of completion
• Make peer-to-peer connections with other districts through online communities
• Download free publications and other resources
• Post open jobs (and resumes) in the Career Center
• Customize your communication preferences
• And more!
CSDA’s main contact at the your district should have received a copy of your current roster and email addresses. Please ensure CSDA has any updates by faxing to 916.520.2470 or emailing email@example.com. If you have questions, please contact member services at 877.924.2732