Chapters are groups of special districts formed to create local networks of special district leaders. Chapter functions and meeting schedules vary by location with some meeting only annually to elect LAFCo representatives and some meeting as often as monthly to transact business, share ideas, and engage in educational opportunities.
- Alameda County Special Districts Association
- Butte County Special Districts Association
- Association of San Bernardino County Special Districts
- Central Valley Local Chapter of CSDA
- Contra Costa Special Districts Association
- Gold Country Regional Chapter
- Independent Special Districts of Orange County (ISDOC)
- Kern County Special Districts Association
- Plumas County Special Districts Association
- San Diego Chapter of the CSDA
- San Luis Obispo County Chapter of the CSDA
- San Mateo Chapter of the California Special Districts Association
- Santa Barbara County Chapter of the CSDA
- Santa Clara County Special Districts Association
- Special Districts Association of Monterey County
- Ventura County Special Districts Association
Chapter Webpage Protocols
Webpage protocols provide guidelines for the information to be included on the CSDA chapter webpages. These pages serve an important role in educating special districts about the opportunity to engage with CSDA through their individual chapter. The primary objectives of the policy are to:
- Provide uniform information across all CSDA chapter webpages when possible.
- Provide an external link when possible to an external chapter website or social media page, directing users to an appropriate information resource.
Top of Page